- What information We Collect.
When you visit our web site, Height Forum collects basic information that does not identify individual users. This includes which pages are visited and any feedback from our visitors. We then aggregate this information with volumes of other pieces of information to improve our site for you.
When you create an account with us, you provide to us such personal infromation as: first and last name, email address, location, date of birth, and other contact information. We collect this information on the pages where you create your account and at other pages where you sign up for our services.
- How We Use Information Collected.
The basic information above is collected for maintenance and security reasons. Height Forum does not acquire nor share personal identifying information with any third party without the express permission of the user. We don’t share personal information about individual registered users to any outside third parties for commercial purposes.
- Protecting the Privacy of Children Under 13.
Height Forum does not knowingly collect any personal information from a child without the consent of the child’s parent(s) or guardian(s). Before signing up for a service that requests disclosure of personal information, children under 13 are advised to obtain parental consent. By participating in such a service, the user is representing that he or she is in compliance with this paragraph. We suggest that parents become involved with their children’s access to the internet and our site, to ensure that their child’s privacy is always well protected.
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by us, as described in this policy. We will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of e-mail, correspondence, orders, or any other electronic communications received from you, unless required in the course of normal maintenance of this web site or we’re required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such an action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- Height Forum fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to release information about members who we believe are in violation of our content guidelines. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.
- We want you to be aware that when you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to those third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever you’re interacting with any web site.